Go Green is one of the leading lunch box brands on the market. With it's durability and turn 'n lock technology, it is unique in the marketplace.
The Go Green large Original lunchbox is the largest lunchbox on the market. It suits older kids or those with large appetites! It has 5 sealed compartments, holds 8 cups of food and is made from a sturdy material for longevity.
It comes with a 100% stainless steel bottle which fits neatly into the lunch box. If you want to utilise that compartment for food, keep the bottle separate.
The turn ‘n lock technology ensures food stays fresh and it has silicone bands around each compartment to ensure a secure, leak-proof seal for all 4 sections.
The lunchbox is leak-proof for the consistency of thick yoghurt and dip, not watery substances.
The lunchbox base is top shelf dishwasher safe (on normal heat settings not high). The lid is recommended to be hand washed so the heat from the dishwasher doesn't effect the rubber hinges.
- Dimensions (approx.): 31 x 19 x 7 cm
- 5 deep, generously-sized sections
- Capacity: 8 Cups
- Drink bottle capacity: 237ml
- Materials: Box - polypropylene and silicone, clips and seals - silicone.
- BPA, Lead, Leach and Phthalate Free
- The retention clips are easily unfastened, so the lid and box can be separated and washed with warm soapy water.
- Due to the inconsistent heat temperatures of many dishwashers, we do not recommended putting the food box in the dishwasher.
- For best results, and due to their light weight, we recommend the lid’s five silicone bands be removed daily and hand-washed.
This lunchbox fits in these lunch bags: