Ever thought about writing a little love note for your kids lunches to make them feel extra special? But run out of time in the mad dash of getting everyone and everything organised?
Introducing 100 Warm Fuzzies from Miss Kyree Loves - affirmations for your children's school lunches.
Now you can leave love notes for all your children throughout the school year. Simply choose one of the 100 affirmations from the warm fuzzy tin, pop it on top of their food in their lunch box. When they open up their lunchbox, they will get a burst of love from the warm fuzzy you left them...
- to let them know in a fun way how awesome they are
- to encourage them to stay focused during class
- to remind them you're thinking about them
- to say sorry for being grumpy that morning
- to say thank you for helping get ready so fast
- to remind them how loved they are
Some children are a little more sensitive than others and need a little boost of confidence during the day. These lunch box warm fuzzies are a great way for you to give your child a giant hug from a far, while they are at school.
Encourage your child to feel positive, capable, independent and loved EVERY DAY with these lunchbox warm fuzzies. Inspire their growing minds with beautiful affirmations as a sweet surprise when they open their lunchboxes each day. Let your creative little sponge soak up all the positivity and watch them flourish.
WHAT YOU GET
1. A special keepsake tin to keep them safe in your kitchen. The tins lid will be embossed with the logo to make it extra special
2. 100x warm fuzzies lunch notes - 5cm x 5cm cards with different affirmations to choose from
HOW DO THEY WORK
1. Choose a warm fuzzy from the special tin
2. Pick an affirmation that will most resonate with your child that day
3. Pop one into your child's lunchbox for them to open at school
4. Wipe them down with a damp cloth only (please don’t soak them in water)
5. Pop it back into the tin to be chosen again at a later date
6. You only need one tin per family, choose different cards for each of your kids every day
PLEASE NOTE: To keep your warm fuzzies in the best condition, please only wipe down with a damp cloth. Please don't put them into the dishwasher, or soak them in water.