These are the current roles available with us - please read the descriptions below and follow the insructions to apply.
Digital Marketing Assistant
Adventure Snacks is a fast-growing e-commerce store specializing in kids’ lunchboxes and family mealtime products. Due to our growth, an exciting new role has become available for an experienced Digital Marketing Assistant. We are a small, tight-knit team and we are looking for someone who can help take our marketing to the next level! The role is Part-Time.
The successful candidate will work closely with the business owner to implement a range of marketing activities. Duties will include:
- Creating engaging content for online and offline marketing channels such as social media, PDFs, emails, website etc
- Putting together email newsletters
- Implementing and overseeing our affiliate program
- Coming up with relevant ideas, and writing blog posts
- Reviewing and reporting on analytics
- Implementation and management of competitions via social media platforms
- Research, write/create, plan and publish social media content
- Creating short videos, gifs and behind the scenes content for social media
- Implement SEO strategies
- Being involved in events – marketing them to sell tickets and assisting on the day/evening
- Other admin as required
To be successful in the role, you will need:
- Previous experience in a digital marketing role (essential)
- The ability to create and edit video content
- Experience in managing social media over multiple platforms while growing social media followers
- Creative thinking with the ability to come up with innovative ideas
- Ability to work within strict deadlines while managing multiple priorities
- High level of attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of SEO
- Experience working with Klaviyo and Google Analytics will be highly regarded
Hours will start at 2 half days a week (Tuesday and Thursday) and will increase over the busy pre-Xmas and back to school periods so flexibility with hours is required. Some work may be completed remotely but the role will predominantly be based from our warehouse in Wangara WA.
Please email your CV, and cover letter outlining your experience and why you’d like to work with us to email@example.com with Marketing Assistant Role in the subject line.