- 125g butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup sultanas (optional)
- ¼ cup milk
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC and get our your We Might Be Tiny Freeze and Bake Mini Poddies
- Cream the butter, vanilla essence and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Sift the flour and baking powder together and fold gently into the creamed mixture with the sultanas. Lastly stir in the milk.
- Spoon the mixture into the Mini Poddies and bake for 8 minutes or until the cakes spring back when lightly touched. Transfer to a wire rack to cool and then ice and decorate as you wish.
How cute are they! Perfect for popping into lunchboxes or to have on hand in the school holidays. If you make them, pleas tag us on socials so we can see how they turned out.