[Recipe]: Strawberry & Cashew Bliss Balls
Strawberry season has been in full swing over the past month in Perth, with an abundance of delicious strawberries everywhere you look! We bought a big box of them from a local farmer's market, so I thought I'd whip up a simple bliss ball recipe to make use of some of the strawberries (after we'd chopped the tops off and frozen them). The colour of the mixture is amazing, and the texture is creamy from the cashews.
- 1.5 Cups Oats
- 1 Cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Cashews
- 2-3 Medjool Dates
- 1 Tbs Melted Coconut Oil
- Optional - desiccated coconut for rolling
- Add all ingredients (except coconut) to a food processor or Thermomix and blend until smooth. If it seems a little dry, add a bit more melted coconut oil.
- Roll a tablespoon at a time into balls and roll each in desiccated coconut if desired.
- Store in the fridge or freezer to harden.
Note: these balls are not super sweet, just subtly sweet and creamy. If you prefer a sweeter treat, add more dates when blending.
We'd love to know if you make these, share a photo and tag us on Facebook or Instagram.
For more super easy to make recipes, see our range of natural, organic baking mixes!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.