The perfect mini size for snack boxes and little appetites.
Made for adventures, the MontiiCo Mini Lunch Bag comes with a handy clip handle to attach to backpacks and prams. Take them far and wide, we’ve made sure they can handle the Aussie heat! Plus, there’s no need to worry about lastability, we’ve got it covered with the raddest premium materials that have been fully tested for durability.
Inside - 15.5cm x 18.5cm x 7cm
Outside - 16.5cm x 19.5cm x 8.5cm
Internal Volume - 2L or approx 8 cups.
Weight including ice pack - 275g
Here’s why MontiiCo Cool Bags are so rad:
- NEW Water Resistant fabric for better performance against dirt and grime
- Machine Washable - Pop 'em in, keep them clean!
- Self-contained gel ice pack - independently certified “food safe” and newly improved outer layer for the same great performance, now even better quality
- Our Medium sized bags are approximately 25% smaller than our Large lunch bags, which still allows plenty of space to pack lunch plus snacks!
- Durable fabrics (they passed the rough + tumble test with flying colours)
- Quality aluminium lining. No plastic comes into contact with your lunch
- Thick insulation to keep contents cooler + fresher for longer
- Easy to wipe clean, for a mess-less life
- Separate pocket for the ice pack. No condensation = No soggy food
- Robust, easy to open custom Montii zippers
- On trend custom prints
Made to last
- Always place the included ice pack inside the black fabric ice pack cover before using inside the lunch bag. The cover is designed to reduce the amount of condensation that forms inside the bag, and assist in keeping lunches dry and fresh.
Cutlery and other sharp items should not be stored in your lunch bag, as this may damage the lining of your bag, and is not covered by warranty.
Your ice pack should be frozen flat and nude (Remove the black ice pack cover). Should you notice water or ice on the outside of the cover, we recommend airing it out and only placing inside the bag if 100% dry. Placing a wet or icy cover inside the bag will increase condensation and may make your lunch or the lunch bag wet.
For maximum cooling power, ensure the lunch bag is completely zipped closed as much as possible. Small changes such as removing the lunch box from the bag to eat from it (rather than leaving the whole bag unzipped for lunch time) can dramatically increase the amount of cold air that stays inside the bag.
When you are finished using your lunch bag, wipe it clean and stand upright to dry thoroughly. Our bags can be machine washed, and doing so regularly may prolong the life of your bag - by removing any embedded dirt or food particles from the fabric.