Nibble & Rest Woodsi Footsi Adjustable Highchair Footrest - Maple
- In stock, ready to ship
- Free shipping over $199
- 30 day returns*
Adjustable Highchair Footrest
A beautiful footrest option, the Nibble and Rest Maple adjustable footrest will help to promote correct posture and stability during mealtimes.
Footrests allow children to increase their motor skills and improve their levels of concentration, which in turn encourages a better feeding and learning experience.
The Nibble and Rest wooden footrest is made of beautiful Maple wood and is height adjustable. The wooden footrest is installed by o-rings underneath (and above if required) the bamboo footrest board. The o-rings can be installed at various heights on the chair to adjust the footrest height. Our Nibble and Rest wooden footrest comes with 2 sets of 4 o-rings.
Pair this highchair footrest with the rest of the Nibble and Rest range of highchair cushion covers, highchair legs wraps and placemats for a total highchair makeover!
- Provides security and comfort for your child while sitting
- Adjustable height to support you child as they grow
- Allows child to sit upright with stability
- Allows child's feet to be positioned 90 degrees from their legs
- Encourages improved concentration on tasks while in high chair (e.g eating)
- Allows for better hand to mouth co-ordination
- Quick installation (no tools required)
Features and inclusions:
- Hand made from beautiful Maple wood
- Quality finished product, specific attention has been paid to smooth edges
- 4 O-rings
- Suitable for the Ikea Antilop, Kmart, Target or Big W highchair
Storage + Care
- Wipeable with a clean damp cloth
Safety Warning: Please ensure that the footrest is used with your child seated in their highchair using the safety harness/buckle and fastened tight. Children can use the footrest to stand upright and prop themselves out of their seats, therefore you should always supervise your child in the highchair and not leave them unattended. O-rings can be a choking hazard, if you are not using your o-rings please ensure they are kept out of reach from your child.