Go Green is one of the leading lunch box brands on the market. With it's durability and turn 'n lock technology, it is unique in the marketplace.
The Go Green large Original lunchbox is the largest lunchbox on the market. It suits older kids or those with large appetites! It has 5 sealed compartments, holds 8 cups of food and is made from a sturdy material for longevity.
Each Set Contains:
NOTE: lunchbox colour cannot be swapped, sets are standard.
Lunch Bag: The stylish insulated lunch bag features a pocket to hold reusable napkins and a whiteboard to write messages for your loved one. Measuring approx. 34 x 23 x 8.5 cm.
Lunch Box (Large Size): The turn ‘n lock technology ensures food stays fresh, with silicone bands around each compartment to ensure a secure leak-proof seal for all 5 sections. The lunch box fits perfect inside the lunch bag. Measuring approx. 31 x 19 x 7 cm.
Drink Bottle: 100% stainless steel bottle fits neatly into the lunch box. If you want to utilise that compartment for food, keep the bottle separate.
Ice Pack: This non-toxic, FDA-approved reusable gel freezer pack will help keep food cool. Please note the ice pack is not large enough to keep the whole lunch box cool, we recommend getting another ice pack to go with it.
The lunchbox is leak-proof for the consistency of thick yoghurt and dip, not watery substances.
The lunchbox base is top shelf dishwasher safe (on normal heat settings not high). The lid is recommended to be hand washed so the heat from the dishwasher doesn't effect the rubber hinges.
The lunch bag is recommended to be wiped out with a damp cloth and soapy water or disinfectant liquid. It is not recommended to wash in the washing machine or dishwasher. Do not submerge the bag in water or it can cause the whiteboard to rust over time.
- 5 deep, generously-sized sections
- Lunch box capacity: 8 Cups
- Drink bottle capacity: 237ml
- Materials: Box - polypropylene and silicone, clips and seals - silicone.
- BPA, Lead, Leach and Phthalate Free
- The retention clips are easily unfastened, so the lid and box can be separated and washed with warm soapy water.
- Due to the inconsistent heat temperatures of many dishwashers, we do not recommended putting the food box in the dishwasher.
- For best results, and due to their light weight, we recommend the lid’s five silicone bands be removed daily and hand-washed.