Take them far and wide, they can handle the Aussie heat! Plus, there’s no need to worry about lastability, we’ve got it covered with the raddest premium materials that have been fully tested for durability.
Plus, they come with their own gel ice-pack included to keep food cool all day! Scroll down to see the different combinations of lunchboxes that fit inside MontiiCo lunch bags.
Coz lunchtimes shouldn’t be boring.
Here’s why MontiiCo Cool Bags are so rad:
- Durable fabrics (they passed the rough + tumble test with flying colours)
- Quality aluminum lining. No plastic comes into contact with your lunch..
- Thick insulation to keep contents cooler + fresher for longer.
- Self-contained gel ice pack, independently certified “food safe”.
- Separate pocket for the ice pack. No condensation = No soggy food.
- Large, flexible design for more room to pack lunch.
- Bag measurements (inside) 23.5cm x 28cm x 7.5cm
- On trend custom prints.
- Made to last.
- The ice pack should be frozen without the ice pack cover on. It's best to air the ice pack cover overnight to allow it to thoroughly dry before using it the next day. Wet or icy ice pack covers may cause increased condensation, and dampness on the outside of the bag.
- Lunch bags can be wiped clean and should be air dried standing upright overnight (see image).
- Lunch bags are machine washable, and may be pre-treated with soap/stain removers. Do not bleach, soak or iron.
- Bags need to be 100% dry before storing. Air drying in sunlight is best - as a natural stain remover and mould inhibitor.