Sending wraps to school? You need one of these!
Wrap’d is a unique Australian-designed, zero waste, reusable silicone holder for wraps as well as hot dogs, nori rolls, soft shell tacos, long bread rolls and sausage rolls.
It works like peeling a banana - pull the top tabs down to the first fold line and start eating. When you need to reveal more of your tasty treat, peel down the sides a little further.
The wrap stays together, and hands stay clean. No more losing the filling from the bottom of your wrap! Plus it can be sealed back up and saved for later.
- Fully reusable - no need for plastic cling wrap, aluminium foil, paper, rubber bands or toothpicks holding your wrap together
- Environmentally friendly
- Made from food-safe silicone; BPA free
- Fun for all ages - perfect to send to school
- Dishwasher safe for easy washing
- Hygienic, bacteria-resistant silicone
- Dimensions are approx 17.5 x 6.5 x 6.5 cm and weighs 130g
For a demo of how it works, see this video: